Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hole-In-One

In our golf club many lady golfers have achieved hole-in-one. One
even had two hole-in-one in a game of 18 holes! How I envy them.
I suppose to get a hole-in-one is every golfer's dream.

This morning in Ellen Dege's show, she interviewed this "young" lady golfer
who just had a hole-in-one at the age of 102.How about that? Her two other flight mates, in their 90s were her witnesses. She was presented with a bright red buggy. These ladies play regular golf, they drive the buggy, they enjoy life.

So friends, we should not be despaired. Guess we still have many more years to reach 102 and also to reach our goal - to achieve a hole-in-one!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at 102 government will despair - CPF 不够用!

Jiumu said...

Who cares of CPF? I almost have $0000.00 in my CPF account. If I can play golf at 102, I need not worry about CPF because I should be healthy enough to be on the golf course.
If by then I need financial support, I have ba ker or ban ker, her brother, my children, En Xin & En Rui each giving $1,000, I should be able to survive. Why worry, be happy lor.